Find your home away from home!
Furnished Apartments in the city center
Are you looking for a furnished apartment in Thessaloniki? Houseloft offers modern, fully equipped apartments that are available for both short term and long term rentals. We offer two, three, four, five and six-bedroom apartments that are move-in ready. Each apartment is fully equipped from the moment you walk in, with high-end furniture, appliances, high-speed internet, kitchenware, linens and more.
Long-term Rentals for Professionals & Erasmus Students
We offer a great variety of apartments and rental plans for groups of Erasmus students looking to experience Thessaloniki. The accommodation agreement process is smooth and fast and it includes a contract agreed and signed by both parties. You can decide the length of your stay and even extend it, depending on your schedule.
Our flexible plans are also ideal for business travelers or companies looking to relocate in Thessaloniki for 30 days, a few months, a year, or even longer! Our apartments are located in key areas of the city, and are designed with spacious work areas, so you can work from anywhere. They can be rented from one month to a year or even longer, with the flexibility to easily extend or cancel when needed. You will also receive a 24/7 support from our team, ready to assist you in any circumstance (extra cleaning, maintenance and more. )
If you are student, an employee or a company looking for more space & less cost than hotels, take a look at our spaces below and contact us for availability.
Terms & Process
- Prices do not include bills (electricity, gas, wifi, water, monthly building expenses and insurance). Electricity and gas bills depend on consumption, while internet and water bills as well as insurance are fixed (25€/month, 30€/ month & 10€/ month respectively)
- The below prices apply for 3 months' rentals and above. For shorter stays, please contact us for a quote.
- There is a 7% discount if you decide to fully prepay the rent.
- Should you wish to proceed, we will draft a contract/ rental agreement which you can overview.
- Once the draft is finalized and signed, we require a month's rent paid in advance + two months' rent paid as a security deposit.
- The deposit is refunded after the last bills have been issued (2-4 months after departure).